At Prittie Private Wealth, we believe that financial planning is an ongoing process and that the financial plan that we provide is a living document that must be updated as time passes and a client's situation changes. A solid written financial plan acts as a roadmap and helps plan for retirement, major purchases, education and even helps to prepare and protect against unforeseen events. Our financial planning involves a proven six-step process:
Establish the Engagement through a Discovery Meeting
- Listen and understand your goals
- Listen and understand potential obstacles you may face
- Discuss time frames, expectations and decide whether or not to proceed to the next step
Gather Client Data
- Gather documentation to begin creating the foundation of your financial plan
Analyze Clients Financial Information
- Analysis of your needs and goals
- Discuss needs
Develop and Present Financial Plan
- Present your personalized
- Discuss needs and priorities
- Make recommendations
- Initiate the plan
- Discuss investment recommendations
- Institute an insurance & tax planning strategy
- Put in place an estate planning strategy
Monitor and Review
- Monitor your progress according to your financial plan
- Adjust your plan accordingly to ensure you reach your goals
- Update and inform you of anything you should be aware of
Financial Planning Services
Overall Financial Picture
You will receive a written comprehensive financial plan that will drive our strategies to help you reach your future goals. This plan will encompass Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Cash Flow Management, Insurance and Estate Planning and will work in tandem with your Investment Policy Statement and other proven, effective concepts.
Net Worth Analysis and Solutions
An overall analysis of your current net worth will be created, along with our observations and recommendations.
Small Business and Corporate Planning
Whether you are a sole proprietor or an incorporated entity, we will work with you to ensure that your business is maximizing the strategies and options available.
To start a conversation, book a discovery meeting with absolutely no obligation by either completing the below form or calling our Client Service Director; Anka Molon at 613-728-0101.
When interest develops and we are approached by an advice-seeking individual, we never ever conduct business at the first meeting. We simply want what you want - the opportunity without any obligation whatsoever to discover fit, function and facts before deciding on any course of action. We value the opportunity to discuss the benefits of working with us and learn about each other - this is simply a win-win.
Consider joining us for a discovery meeting and a second opinion. A meet and greet with an Advisor should be enjoyable and that is what we guarantee!
Come meet us! We provide paid parking and a great cup of coffee!